Learning Architects are recognised experts in the use and integration of Apple technologies into learning. We are a member of the Apple Consultants Network. With a huge depth of classroom and school leadership experience at using Apple software and hardware, we are well placed to up skill you and your team, or advise on best practices.
Examples of the ways we can support learning in your school include:
- Vision and strategy development – linking theory to practice through self-review, facilitation and future focused leadership solutions.
- Implementing the Educational Technology Profile tool in your school (this tool is based on the widely used SAMR Model for technology adoption).
- Mobile device and 1:1 deployment strategy and implementation.
- Using iPads and mobile devices in the classroom.
- Using a wide range of Apple software and hardware – e.g. iCloud, iWork and iLife suites.
- Practical classroom ideas for integrating Apple technologies into learning.