Having a living strategy in your school or Kāhui Ako helps strengthen your curriculum, appraisal and other processes; the difficulty often comes with knowing where to start.
Our experienced educational leadership consultants will help you:
- Get actionable feedback a snapshot of ‘where we are at’ from an expert outside perspective
- Design a review process that makes sense and is achievable for your school
- Gain specific feedback that combines a wealth of leadership, curriculum and technology expertise
- Identify themes across your school where you have strengths and areas for future growth, and link these to your annual/strategic plans
- Challenge you and your team to drive curriculum, innovation and futures thinking throughout your school
- Create a plan that provides practical, useful strategies for your annual and strategic plans
Learning is complex and nuanced, and sometimes hard to distill into one finite area. The new PLD priorities (formerly known as locally-focused PLD, now regionally-allocated PLD) pave the way for bold approaches with the NZC, and of course in how we design professional learning and development.