Having a living strategy in your school or Kāhui Ako helps strengthen your curriculum, appraisal and other processes; the difficulty often comes with knowing where to start.
Our experienced educational leadership consultants will help you:
- Get actionable feedback a snapshot of ‘where we are at’ from an expert outside perspective
- Design a review process that makes sense and is achievable for your school
- Gain specific feedback that combines a wealth of leadership, curriculum and technology expertise
- Identify themes across your school where you have strengths and areas for future growth, and link these to your annual/strategic plans
- Challenge you and your team to drive curriculum, innovation and futures thinking throughout your school
- Create a plan that provides practical, useful strategies for your annual and strategic plans
Electric Garden is an innovative programme where learners engage with computer science concepts through gardening. We are inspired by their vision of digital enablement of all Kiwis now matter where they live, and proud to be their PLD provider.
I recently attended the premiere screening of the documentary movie Data Science Pioneers in Christchurch. This was a great chance to learn and reflect on what I believe will become the ethics of the future. The movie dispels the myth that artificial intelligence and robots will rise against humanity and conquer the world. If you are interested in the future roles our students may have (or create for themselves), the convergence of humans and technology, machine learning, AI and of course, the ethical dilemmas all this presents, then this movie will be worth watching. There will also be a discussion panel with the team from Digital Future Aotearoa after the movie.