Maximize the impact of your school’s G Suite strategy with actionable, objective data by learning to use Hāpara Analytics to make decisions. This new tool from Hāpara enables school or district leaders to gain valuable insights into how well technology is being used by staff and students.
Hāpara Analytics provides a granular view of usage across your Google or Office 365 Suite. Not only is Hāpara Teacher Dashboard a powerful tool for teachers, the Analytics feature now gives leaders power too!
This video gives you an overview of Hāpara Analytics and how it can support your decision making:
Advantages of using Hāpara Analytics
- Make digital adoption results visible. Get actionable data about learner engagement, collaboration and device usage in school and out.
- Drive powerful teaching and learning conversations about what’s going well. Use data to guide school improvement plans, measure return on investment and instruction, drive district strategic planning, target professional development, and inform further technology purchases.
- Use existing data quickly and easily. Gain better visibility and essential objective data about your GAFE implementation without complicating your current learning environment.
Learn more about Hāpara Analytics from the Hāpara support site.
- 1.Learn how to use groups in Hāpara teacher dashboard
- 2.Learn how to use Hāpara smart share
- 3.How to use Hāpara highlights
- 4.How to use Hāpara workspace
- 5.How groups work to support differentiation in Hāpara workspace
- 6.How to use Hāpara Workspace to differentiate learning
- 7.Use Hāpara analytics to make decisions
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?