I’ve just come back from a conference in Sydney entitled Transforming Workplace Culture by Gallup. This conference explored the critical elements of what it takes to develop an engaging workplace and how to transform your workplace culture. I found it quite inspiring so here are some of my key takeaways.Read More
How to use Hapara Workspace
This post will show you how to use Hapara Workspace to design personalised and engaging learning pathways for students.
Hapara Workspace is a platform for teachers and learners to create highly personalised learning experiences that deepen collaboration and differentiation throughout the learning cycle. There are a wide range of ways in which you can use this tool to enhance the learning for your students.
This video gives you a quick overview of the features in Hapara Workspace:
- When first presented with the Workspace interface, read from left to right: Goals > Resources > Evidence > Rubrics
- When creating your first workspace, create the master workspace first with all the content, then create groups and use subsets of the master workspace to differentiate them.
- You’ll need to decide on who best to differentiate for your learners – by topic, theme, difficulty, etc. There is more information on this in a subsequent post.
There are a number of benefits that Hapara Workspace offers:
- Modify the work of learners at the individual or group level – all within the same online unit of learning.
- Track progress and submissions, provide feedback and guidance – everything in one place.
- Strengthen learner agency by providing learners an easy, intuitive interface to manage their assignments, customise their submissions and participate in workspace learning and teaching.
- Create professional learning for staff and deliver it in an interesting and personalised manner.
How useful was this post?
Click on a star to rate it!
Average rating / 5. Vote count:
No votes so far! Be the first to rate this post.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Thanks for your feedback!