How to use Hāpara Workspace
This post will show you how to use Hāpara Workspace to design personalised and engaging learning pathways for students.
Hāpara Workspace is a platform for teachers and learners to create highly personalised learning experiences that deepen collaboration and differentiation throughout the learning cycle. There are a wide range of ways in which you can use this tool to enhance the learning for your students.
This video gives you a quick overview of the features in Hāpara Workspace:
- When first presented with the Workspace interface, read from left to right: Goals > Resources > Evidence > Rubrics
- When creating your first workspace, create the master workspace first with all the content, then create groups and use subsets of the master workspace to differentiate them.
- You’ll need to decide on who best to differentiate for your learners – by topic, theme, difficulty, etc. There is more information on this in a subsequent post.
There are a number of benefits that Hāpara Workspace offers:
- Modify the work of learners at the individual or group level – all within the same online unit of learning.
- Track progress and submissions, provide feedback and guidance – everything in one place.
- Strengthen learner agency by providing learners an easy, intuitive interface to manage their assignments, customise their submissions and participate in workspace learning and teaching.
- Create professional learning for staff and deliver it in an interesting and personalised manner.
- 1.Learn how to use groups in Hāpara teacher dashboard
- 2.Learn how to use Hāpara smart share
- 3.How to use Hāpara Highlights
- 4.How to use Hāpara workspace
- 5.How groups work to support differentiation in Hāpara workspace
- 6.How to use Hāpara Workspace to differentiate learning
- 7.Use Hāpara analytics to make decisions
- 8.Global sharing initiative with Hāpara
- 9.How to use Hāpara dashboard
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?