Here is a presentation given at the New Zealand Google Apps for Education Summit in Christchurch and Auckland entitled ‘Tame your email’ for school leaders and office staff.Read More
Hāpara Workspace is a platform for teachers and learners to create highly personalised learning experiences that deepen collaboration and differentiation throughout the learning process. Teachers are able to streamline the process by tracking progress, submissions, and providing feedback.
Learners also have an easy, intuitive interface to manage their assignments and customise their submissions — giving them greater ownership of their learning. This video shows how to use Hāpara Workspace to differentiate by approach or strategy.
If you want to be able to provide your students with personalised pathways for their learning, or assess them using different strategies suited to different needs, then Hāpara Workspace is for you! Check out this video to learn how:
As professional learning providers for Hāpara, we often find Workspace takes a bit of time to learn – if you want help with this powerful feature within Hāpara Suite, please get in touch.
Post Series: Hāpara Suite
- 1.Learn how to use groups in Hāpara teacher dashboard
- 2.Learn how to use Hāpara smart share
- 3.How to use Hāpara highlights
- 4.How to use Hāpara workspace
- 5.How groups work to support differentiation in Hāpara workspace
- 6.How to use Hāpara Workspace to differentiate learning
- 7.Use Hāpara analytics to make decisions
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?