Being able to establish and manage groups is a basic skill for every educator. It enables them to target the challenge level, or the resources, or even the assessment to the needs of different students. This post shows how groups work to support differentiation in Hapara Workspace.
This video provides a good overview of how groups work in Hapara Workspace, enabling you to personalise the learning experience for your students:
- Learn how groups work
- Set up ‘master’ workspace
- Set up groups based on ability, task, approach, strategy, theme, etc.
- Assign groups to elements of master workspace
- Generate evidence cards for each workspace variation
- Further explanation from Hapara…
How useful was this post?
Click on a star to rate it!
Average rating / 5. Vote count:
No votes so far! Be the first to rate this post.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Thanks for your feedback!