Being able to establish and manage groups is a basic skill for every educator. It enables them to target the challenge level, or the resources, or even the assessment to the needs of different students. This post shows how groups work to support differentiation in Hāpara Workspace.
This video provides a good overview of how groups work in Hāpara Workspace, enabling you to personalise the learning experience for your students:
- Learn how groups work
- Set up ‘master’ workspace
- Set up groups based on ability, task, approach, strategy, theme, etc.
- Assign groups to elements of master workspace
- Generate evidence cards for each workspace variation
- Further explanation from Hāpara…
- 1.Learn how to use groups in Hāpara teacher dashboard
- 2.Learn how to use Hāpara smart share
- 3.How to use Hāpara Highlights
- 4.How to use Hāpara workspace
- 5.How groups work to support differentiation in Hāpara workspace
- 6.How to use Hāpara Workspace to differentiate learning
- 7.Use Hāpara analytics to make decisions
- 8.Global sharing initiative with Hāpara
- 9.How to use Hāpara dashboard
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?