- This event has passed.
Personalised curriculum design workshop
Tuesday, 11 May 2021 @ 1:00 pm - 5:00 pm
In this practical workshop you’ll discover how to design innovative cross curricular learning programmes that are trackable, exciting and personalised.
Cost: $240, plus gst per person. Places are limited & tickets are selling fast!
Who is this workshop for?
- Any principal interested in developing PBL/formative assessment/learner agency as a component of local curriculum that can be linked directly to strategic goals
- Any AP or DP who leads curriculum and is keen to help build teacher agency and capacity, so they more frequently hit the zone of proximal development for each learner
- Any teacher who wants to push the envelope a bit, create something awesome with their students, make the assessment visible and easier to manage, and create a reflective culture in their classroom
Participants will learn how to:
- Easily link curriculum with student passions and interests
- Deepen relationships with students by asking the right questions to drive learner agency
- Measure what matters to get better engagement and give students more choice
- Create their own progressive assessment tracking system. This will enable them to create personalised learning pathways for every student which ticks all the curriculum boxes in a way that is easy and manageable
- Consider how they can use their expertise to link what the students are learning to the curriculum rather than the other way around
- Empower students to take action on their learning in authentic ways
The workshop will be led by founder of Village Robot, Matt Richards, who is one of our specialist Digital Fluency PLD facilitators. It is a must-do for any school whose vision is to integrate curriculum in a meaningful, personalised way, while staying true to the NZC.
Don’t miss out!