- This event has passed.
7 Habits of Highly Effective People – POSTPONED – due to Level 4 lockdown
Thursday, 26 August 2021 - Friday, 27 August 2021
In this 2-day leadership workshop, you’ll discover how to develop routines that will improve both your leadership effectiveness and your own hauora.
Cost: $1,100 plus gst per person. Limited to 14 participants.
Includes special edition 7 habits resource pack*
Registrations close 16 August at 5pm.
Who is this workshop for?
Designed exclusively for principals, this small-group event will give you an opportunity to experience the workshop lessons and reflections alongside people who genuinely understand and empathise with the challenges and demands of leading a school.
This workshop provides an ideal opportunity for you to reflect, recharge and refocus. You will leave with a greater sense of how you can manage your energy throughout the year so you accomplish what you need to, whilst finishing the year healthy, balanced and with perspective for where you are going in the future.
What this workshop includes:
Supported by exclusive materials* including the Big Rocks tool, and access to the Living the 7 Habits app, this 2-day experience starts with a pre-course 360° Franklin Covey leadership assessment.
Over the course of the two days you will explore how the 7 habits will help you:
- Identify how you will continually improve your personal effectiveness
- Improve your ability to juggle key priorities each week
- Improve interpersonal communication so you get better outcomes
- Improve how role model personal responsibility and accountability
- Develop a personal mission and vision which support the values of your school
- Discover how to apply these timeless principles so you can achieve a more balanced life
- Balance courage and consideration so you can better apply the 7 habits in your daily wor
* Special edition resource pack includes participant guide, Habit-Summary Cards, Practice Cards, Skill Cards, Big Rocks tool, 7 Habits 7 X 7 Contract and Living the 7 Habits app.
With two dates to choose from, this event in August will be led by Learning Architects’ founder, leadership specialist and experienced former principal, Rob Clarke.
The November event will be led by experienced facilitator and leadership specialist, Craig McDowell.