Maximize the impact of your school’s or district’s GAFE strategy with actionable, objective data by learning to use Hapara Analytics to make decisions. This new tool from Hapara enables school or district leaders to gain valuable insights into how well technology is being used by staff and students.Read More
Be More Productive On The Go With The New Google Calendar app on iOS
Did you know that Google Calendar works really well on iPhones and iPads? Read on to find out how to use Google Calendar on iOS devices.
Here are some of the key tips to get you started:
- Month view and week in landscape view, so you have even more ways to see your schedule at a glance.
- Spotlight Search support, so you can search for events, Reminders and Goals in Apple’s Spotlight Search and find what you’re looking for faster.
- Alternate calendars. If you often look up dates in a non-Gregorian calendar — like Lunar, Islamic, or Hindu — you can now add that calendar to easily see those dates alongside your current calendar.
How to use Google Calendar on iOS devices.
This excellent video shows you how to use Google Calendar on iOS devices. It covers some of the advantages of Google Calendar over the inbuilt iOS calendar for iPhone or iPad and compares the two.
After watching this, you’ll know how to use Google Calendar on your iphone! Some of the great tips in this video include:
- Visual features of Google Calendar
- How Google Calendar integrates with Google Maps (and why you’d want to use this over the inbuilt Apple Maps app)
- Workarounds for default email and calendars.
As a professional learning provider for education, and IT training organisation for business, we provide customised solutions to help people use technology more effectively.
How useful was this post?
Click on a star to rate it!
Average rating 4 / 5. Vote count: 1
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Thanks for your feedback!