Now that all classes throughout New Zealand have closed, it is time for many teachers to quickly figure out how to distribute work to their class. The good thing is that you have options, one of which is Google Classroom.
Google Classroom saves you time, keeps you organized and helps you communicate with your students. This video will give you a quick overview of what is possible with this powerful tool, once your G Suite administrator has enabled it for teachers and students.
This video covers:
- How to create your classes and add students.
- Creating and distributing an assignment.
- How students see their work.
- How to review assignments and give grades and feedback.
If you would like further help please ask.
- 1.How to get started with Google Classroom
- 2.How to share information with students using Google Classroom
- 3.What students see when completing assignments in Google Classroom
- 4.How to mark and return your student assignments in Google Classroom
- 5.How to create documents and complete assignments in Google Classroom
- 6.How to share a calendar of assignments and activities with parents using Google Classroom
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?