Have you ever forgotten your password to log into your G Suite (former Google Apps) system? This can be a real pain, especially if you are not at work and need to do some work! This post will show you how to set up something called ‘password recovery’ by putting in an alternate email address that you can use to recover and reset your Google password.Read More
There have been some great updates for the Google Drive interface recently. These relate to the look and feel of Google Drive on the web. These updates are cosmetic, such as icons and buttons moving, and improve a range of features while aligning more to Google’s latest material design principles.
Specific changes include:
- The logo in the top left has been changed to the Google Drive logo.
- If you’ve added a custom company logo, it is now in the top right.
- The Settings icon has been moved in line with the search bar.
- The Help Center icon has been moved in line with the search bar.
- The page background is now white, not gray.
- The “New” button has been updated.
- The font used for headers has been changed.
Here’s a comparison of several screens in the old and the new interface:
This new interface is built to create a responsive and efficient experience for users, and to feel cohesive with other G Suite products, such as the recently redesigned Gmail.
If you would like to know more, including how to utilise this powerful ecosystem, join our Online Learning Community here…
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?