In order to use any Learning Architects’ websites (such as the Online Learning Community website), we may require information from you in order to provide the best service possible. Generally, you control the amount and type of information you provide to us when using our website. As a visitor, you can browse our website to find out more about how we can help you. You are not required to provide us with any personally identifiable information as a visitor.
When you use our website, we automatically collect certain computer information by the interaction of your mobile phone or web browser with the website. Such information is typically considered non-personal information.
We also collect the following:
- Our website uses “cookies” to identify the areas of our website that you have visited. A cookie is a small piece of data stored on your computer or mobile device by your web browser.
Third Party Tracking Tools
- We also use third party tracking tools to improve the performance and features of our website. These third party tracking tools are designed to collect only non-personal information about your use of our website. However, you understand that such tools are created and managed by parties outside our control. As such, we are not responsible for what information is actually captured by such third parties or how such third parties use and protect that information.
- We may at times use remarketing with Google Analytics to advertise on third party sites to you after you visited our website. We and our third party vendors, like Google, use first party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookie) and third party cookies to inform, optimize and serve ads based on your past visits to our Site.
- You can opt-out of Google Analytics for display advertising and customize the Google Display Network ads by visiting the Google Ads Settings page. Google also recommends installing the Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on for your browser. Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on provides visitors with the ability to prevent their data from being collected and used by Google Analytics.
- We automatically receive information from your web browser or mobile device. This information includes the name of the website from which you entered our website, if any, as well as the name of the website to which you’re headed when you leave our website.
- This information also includes the IP address of your computer/proxy server that you use to access the internet, your internet website provider name, web browser type, type of mobile device, and computer operating system. We use all of this information to analyze trends among our Users to help improve our Website.
Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date. All correspondence may also be collected and stored, particularly in regard to sales, support and accounts, including Email and social media posts.
Any information collected by Learning Architects is collected via correspondence from you or your company. This may be via the telephone, email, mail, the internet or directly through our website.
Any details collected from Learning Architects’ customers is required in order to provide you with our products and/or services, and a high level of customer service.
Correspondence is recorded in order to provide service references, and to assist in the development of our business.
The security of your personal information is important to us. When you enter sensitive information (such as credit card numbers) on our website, we encrypt that information using secure socket layer technology (SSL). When credit card details are collected, we simply pass them on in order to be processed as required. If we store credit card details this is always encrypted with the latest industry standard technology on our sites which are secure.
We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. If you have any questions about security on our website, contact us via our contact us page.
If your personally identifiable information changes, or if you no longer desire our service, you may correct, update, delete or deactivate it by getting in touch via our contact page.
If you purchase a product or service from us, we may request certain personally identifiable information from you. You may be required to provide contact information (such as name, email, and postal address) and financial information (such as credit card number, expiration date).
We use this information for billing purposes and to fill your orders. If we have trouble processing an order, we will use this information to contact you.
Learning Architects uses personally identifiable information for essential communications, such as emails, accounts information, and critical service details. We may also use this information for other purposes, including promotional emails. If at any time a customer wishes not to receive such correspondence, they can request to be removed from any mailing lists from any of these emails or via our contact page.
You will be notified when your personal information is collected by any third party that is not our agent/service provider so you can make an informed choice as to whether or not to share your information with that party.
Learning Architects may at its discretion use other third parties to provide essential services on our site or for our business processes. We may share your details as necessary for the third party to provide that service.
These third parties are prohibited from using your personally identifiable information for any other purpose.
Learning Architects does not share any information with third parties for any unknown or unrelated uses.
A cookie is a very small text document, which often includes an anonymous unique identifier. When you visit a web site, that site’s computer asks your computer for permission to store this file in a part of your hard drive specifically designated for cookies.
Each web site can send its own cookie to your browser if your browser’s preferences allow it, but (to protect your privacy) your browser only permits a web site to access the cookies it has already sent to you, not the cookies sent to you by other sites.
Cookies, in conjunction with our web server’s log files, allow us to calculate the aggregate number of people visiting our web site and which parts of the site are most popular. This helps us gather feedback to constantly improve our web site and better serve our clients.
Cookies do not allow us to gather any personal information about you and we do not intentionally store any personal information that your browser provided to us in your cookies.
We reserve the right to disclose your personally identifiable information as required by law and when we believe that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights and/or comply with a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process served on our website.
Our affiliates and we fully comply with national laws regarding SPAM. You can always opt out of receipt of further email correspondence from us and/or our affiliates. We agree that we will not sell, rent, or trade your email address to any unaffiliated third-party without your permission.
Links on the site to external entities are not covered within this policy. The terms and conditions set out in this privacy statement only cover the domain name and relevant subdomains of Learning Architects.